Smiley face

Capital Structure

The company has authorized capital of Rs. 500 million, issued capital of Rs. 200 million and paid – up capital of Rs 140 million. Capital has been raised from 88 different promoters throughout the country having different occupations and backgrounds. These promoters have been categorized under “A” group and have ownership of 70 percent of shares. The remaining 30 percent of shares shall be issued to the public and staffs of ILBSL and will be categorized under group “B”.